Thursday, August 16
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, August 16, 2007
Comments: 0
That stupid mosquito bite scars in my legs.



I hate this. thats what I get in always wearing short shorts.
ang tagal niya mawala. naiinis ako! grrr!!! do you know any product that vanishes scars?
except sa sebo de macho. sawa na ako dun ee.


love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Here are the upcoming shows on ABS-CBN this 2007: ...
current status.Inlove but no strings attached. lov...
"hindi naman ako mawawala sayo"wondering what does...
MONDAY!I <3 monday! hehehe.it is the day where I g...
sunday.FAMILY DAY!I had a blast. Me and my family ...
saturday.My only plan for this day is to watch oui...
ang soundtrack nang BUHAY ko. :]
bored. really BORED.
tuesday. umiiwas daw ako.
i am irresponsible.