Saturday, August 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, August 18, 2007
Comments: 0
lovable qoutes. :]

* you can always close your eyes
to the things you dont want to see
but you cant close your heart
to the things that you dont want to feel.

*Lets create the perfect crime
I steal your heart
and you steal mine.

*somewhere between our laughs,
our long talks
,our stupid little fights
and all of our jokes
I fell inlove.
[para kay suitor toh. hahaha. ]

*The Truth may hurt me
but your lies kill me.

*meeting you was a FATE
being your friend was a CHOICE
but falling inlove with you was beyond my control.

*there are only two times I want to be with you
Now & forever.




love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
flip flops 101I bought a new pair again. while doi...
8 facts. In the 8 facts about yourself, you share ...
Fall Out Boy syndrome.me: ma, punta ako nang conce...
pink ym.yey! so cute. heehe. pink na ym ko. i love...
my lovable bed. hellokitty! i love hellokitty so m...
That stupid mosquito bite scars in my legs.I hate ...
Here are the upcoming shows on ABS-CBN this 2007: ...
current status.Inlove but no strings attached. lov...
"hindi naman ako mawawala sayo"wondering what does...
MONDAY!I <3 monday! hehehe.it is the day where I g...