Tuesday, December 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Comments: 0
CMG.
A faithful husband was drunk, he doesn’t know what was happening around him. Upon going home, he directly entered the room and slept. Morning came, with the amaze on his face, everything is in order, a tablet of aspirin and a glass of water with a note, “good morning hon! I’ll just buy groceries for our dinner. Have your breakfast! I love you!” He was wondering why was that so, even though he was drunk last night. He asked his son, “What happened last night? Why is this so? Your mom should be angry.” Son replied, “Mom tried to unclothe you but you said, stop I’m married.


I love this short story that I found. short but so meaningful! sana ganito din magiging future HUSBAND ko. ü

♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
girls will be girls.
Overdue blog post.
I miss my MOM.
very 1st time.
should I believe?
hotseat questions.
my favorite qoute!
I want our love to last forever.
sob 3 days :c
cant stop him? JOIN HIM!