Wednesday, April 9
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Comments: 0
7TH MONTH OF SWEETNESS
We already planned for our day and that is to go swimming with our friends but unfortunately, April 7 was declared a holiday but in my review centre there is no holiday. WOW! So we rescheduled our plan. I was so upset after knowing about that no holiday thing. I mean, it was our 7th monthsary and we’re doing NOTHING to celebrate it? Damn.

Our 7TH month only have two things.

The GOOD and the BAD.


The Bad thing was he told me that we cant go out even just for star bucks for our monthsary. And that made me upset, mad and sad. Mixed emotions.
I was constantly not talking to him for awhile. I cant help but to get mad at him and not even cared about why we cant go out.

BUT

The good thing was I get to talk to him until midnight the night before our special day. We had fun conversations. He told me about their trip to OCEAN PARK and the fish spa the he loves. He told that someday he will bring me there. He knows that I really want to go there its just that I don’t have the resources to do it.
Then midnight came, we greeted each other and recall our moments together.
It was fun recalling those moments. Especially, the moments of arguments. Those happenings made our relationship better and stronger. Natatawa na lang ako pag naalala ko yung mga away na wala naman point. HAHA

Then we had a good sleep.

Morning came.

It was my 1st day at the review centre. Ria and Karen are my batch mates.
The three of us belong at the same batch. 1st day was fun. I had fun in BIOLOGY and had a headache in GEOMETRY. Haha
During BIOLOGY, I received a text from Eduardo and was a GM and it says:

Boring afternoon!Gus2 ko mnuod nang the OC! Hope- ala lang Nick- bibistuhin kita. JOWK Angel-musta ka dyan? San bay an? GM.


I doubted when Eduardo said about spilling Charles secret. Naisip ko agad na baka isurprise nga ako ni charles because he keeps on asking me kung anong oras ako uuwi at kung sino ang susundo sakin.

So I expected that he will surprise me but when I got to my house he wasn’t there. The first thing I did after I went out of Karen’s car was to ask our maid if Charles’ was there. But sadly, he was not. I went to my room with teary eyes. I sent a GM to everyone saying that I felt so sad because I expected something that I shouldn’t be expecting in the 1st place. I saw my lola and I told her everything about it. I was already about to cry when our maid told me that Charles is downstairs and waiting for me.

I was totally SHOCKED! I really cried because I thought that we’ll not celebrate our monthsary together. He totally surprised me. ♥

My lola did nothing but laughed at me. She was also amazed of what charles did. She said jokingly, “ Ang arte mo, iyak ka pa jan. puntahan mu na siya. “


He promised me that we will go out on Saturday. Babawi daw siya. We’re going swimming with friends. Tuloy na talaga yun.

He makes me fall for him even more.


we are walking this path together and forever


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY
Her 5th birthday.
The end of school year 2007-2008.
IM ON DIET!
Quick post.
back again. ♥
Blog things
6th month of sweetness
Nothing Much ♥
Disorder??