Wednesday, April 9
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Comments: 0
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY
After PFC Charles and I went straight at their house to see his mom and his shobe and waited for their driver to fetch us. On their car, Nagaasaran sila ni shobe. Grabe. ang kulit ni charles. Even though auntie was scolding them tuloy pa din sila sa asaran. Ang kulit! hehe

When we arrived at their other house, Everything was ready and in place.
I met ahnya Johnson, the boyfriend of charles’ atsi. Bilib ako sakanila. Imagine 7 years na sila. They started since they were juniors and now they are already working. WOW!
I had fun with them. They always make me feel a part of their family.

Charles and I had a petty argument. Hindi ko talaga siya pinapansin hanggang ihatid na ako pauwi nang dad niya. Nung pababa na ako nang car, He held out his hand. It was our way of saying goodbye when we are in a car. nasa unahan kasi siya. So akala ko bati na kami.

When I got to my room. I texted him and said "I love you". Pero inaway niya ako. inaway ko din siya. hehe Ma pride talaga ako. but we had a very meaningful conversation. I told him why I was mad and how I felt about everything and vice versa. I felt so good after telling him everything.


A day with them is always a happy day.


(shobe,ahnya,atsi,auntie and me)

Ang tindero at tindera. HAHA

Stolen. I love this shot.









unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Her 5th birthday.
The end of school year 2007-2008.
IM ON DIET!
Quick post.
back again. ♥
Blog things
6th month of sweetness
Nothing Much ♥
Disorder??
REVEALED SECRET ♥