Saturday, June 28
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, June 28, 2008
Comments: 0
Belle-Belle.
We had a practice exam for NCAE today. It was tiring but fun. I had fun comparing scores with Charles. :) In Reading comprehension. I got 43 and He got 42 over 50. In entrepreneurial skills I got 18 and He got 19 over 25. In Mathematical ability I got 19 ( BOO ) Yeah. I'm bad at math. Very Bad. and He got 35 over 50. Siya ata ang Highest eh. ewan ko lang. Sabi lang nila. and lastly, In Scientific ability I got 41 and he got 37 over 50. At least nakabawi ako in other subject.

I don't know if I will pass the NCAE and as of the moment I can't think of any vocational course to take. Culinary arts na lang. HAHA! BUT. I am not interested in taking a vocational course. NO WAY. I really have to study harder. as in harder than ever. particularly in MATH. We went home right after we ate at KFC.

- - -

Charles starts calling me Belle-Belle. From my name: Angelbelle. I am fond of calling him GawGaw kasi eh. His surname is Gaw that is why I call him Gawgaw most of the time. at first. I don't want him to call me that. Its pretty annoying because it sounds like bilbel. haha but then I gave in and let him call me that pretty annoying name. Mushy. :)





unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Finally. :)
Fishy Fish. :)
My last year in HS.
9 months and still counting! ü
Fun fun.
New Layout!
Nothing Much.
Gossip.
Sana Mabasa mo toh.
Dilemma.