Friday, August 24
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, August 24, 2007
Comments: 0
" :] good evening poh. sorry poh sa istorbo. :] "

after the free concert of billy crawford in school. we decided to chill in charles house.
I met his Mom.
and his Dad offered me a ride home.
ee kasi. yung mom ko malalate na nang uwi.
kaya sabi ko kay suitor. commute na lang ako.
then sabi niya hatid niya aq paalam lang daw siya.
then pagbalik niya sabi niya.

"hatid na lang daw tayo nang dad ko"
waaaa!! i panicked. I texted my mom right away. and told her about it.
she gave me an advice on how to handle the sitch.sabi ko kasi nahihiya ako.
kaya love na love ko mom ko ee.
then ayun. nakauwe na ako. witha very delightful evening. :]


love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Thursday. is LOVE.
"ouch. sakit nang katawan ko."wow. yan ang nasabi ...
Family day is my favorite day! :]I love this day. ...
kadagdagan sa aking kaalaman.nako. nano2od kasi ak...
lovable qoutes. :]* you can always close your eyes...
flip flops 101I bought a new pair again. while doi...
8 facts. In the 8 facts about yourself, you share ...
Fall Out Boy syndrome.me: ma, punta ako nang conce...
pink ym.yey! so cute. heehe. pink na ym ko. i love...
my lovable bed. hellokitty! i love hellokitty so m...