Friday, December 21
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, December 21, 2007
Comments: 0
Merry Christmas!

[ currently listening to : more than you'll ever know of christian bautista ]

Christmas na. we had our christmas party today but it did not went very well.
because I was late of buying California maki and our party was not fun compared to last year.
then we went to eduardo's crib to hang out and we also had fun playing UNO and HEART ATTACK.
todo laugh trip!
I so so LOVE the chicken with white sauce that mrs.fajardo cooked. I want it again! hehe.

but before this day.
yesterday was a very happy and fun day because Me, ria, lloyd and Jm went to the mall to shop for
christmas presents. I consider it as a bonding time for us since we were all close friends.
even ria said that it was her 1st time to experience shopping with me. hehe.ü
charles was also at the mall. so we decided to meet up.

He gave me his gift. and the next day. we named it. chop-chop.
we got it from chopstick. hehe
I love it very much! chop-chop is very adorable and CUTE!

I bought him two shirts from penshoppe.
It was so CUTE! hehe. I love the graphic design of the shirt I bought.

We bought some snacks then went home.
ofcourse. he sent me back to our house.
arranged my things.
Then I slept. ow im sleepy again. xD.



♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
CMG.
girls will be girls.
Overdue blog post.
I miss my MOM.
very 1st time.
should I believe?
hotseat questions.
my favorite qoute!
I want our love to last forever.
sob 3 days :c