Thursday, April 10
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, April 10, 2008
Comments: 0
Soh Cah toa.
4th day at EXPERT GUIDES review center.

English is our 1st subject. We had this test called General information. There is this question that asks which UAAP men's basketball team has the most recent record of 0 wins and 14 losses. Among the 4 choices was Adamson. Up. National University Building ( is that a school? anyway ) and UST. I was surprised to know that UP was the answer. I mean, pagaaral lang ba talaga ang focus nang mga taga UP? wala lang. hehe


Algebra was our 2nd subject. I felt sleepy in that subject. nakapikit na talaga ako. HAHA but I love math. well, sometimes I hate math. I mean I always hated math. LABO. :x
Math makes me sleep. therefore, I love math because it makes me sleep. HAHA
as I remember when I was still 1st year in a graded school. My highest grade in math was 87. WOW ha. HAHA
ewan ko ba kung bakit ganon. but now that I am in non graded. I haven't done my algebra yet. in short, Im still not cleared in that subject. galing ko noh? HAHA. same thing with GEOMETRY also. still not cleared. Im so GREAT noh? HAHAHA.

Mom have a new fone. and its called N81. haha
It was free from smart. WOW noh? sana sakin na lang.
Kailan kaya ako bibigyan nang SUN nang free phone?


Image Preview

Mom's new phone. and I LOVE that phone! I want that phone! ♥

unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
7TH MONTH OF SWEETNESS
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY
Her 5th birthday.
The end of school year 2007-2008.
IM ON DIET!
Quick post.
back again. ♥
Blog things
6th month of sweetness
Nothing Much ♥