Monday, June 30
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, June 30, 2008
Comments: 0
I want it badly.
Last week. I was informed that my sister's field trip will be at Ocean Park on September. I wanted to come so badly. Mom doesn't like us to go at Ocean Park because SHE SAID the Ocean park here is just like the Ocean Park we had been to in Hong kong.
So when I heard the news I immediately asked my Lola if me and Charles could come on my sister's field trip. She agreed and I got super duper excited. I asked them what day it will be but they said it has still no particular day.

So I waited patiently and prayed hard only to find out that my sister's field trip is on a week day. I was so disappointed. REALLY. I told Charles about it and he promised to bring me there someday. Secret na lang daw kung kailan.NYEE. but I felt happy when he promised to bring me there. :)

- - -

Mom, Charles and I will be playing badminton one of the Saturdays of July. Our only problem is our Schedule. Mom is busy. Charles and I are also busy. Especially these saturdays of July. Oh no. :(

unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Belle-Belle.
Finally. :)
Fishy Fish. :)
My last year in HS.
9 months and still counting! ü
Fun fun.
New Layout!
Nothing Much.
Gossip.
Sana Mabasa mo toh.