Saturday, August 25
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, August 25, 2007
Comments: 0
Him and my mom = my extreme happiness.


1st pfc.
When me and my mom came into the room.
I saw him. with his mom.

I panicked. but then.
tinabihan ko na lang si anna.
hehee..
di ko man lang na greet yung mom niya.
hehehe.. ang layo kasi nila ee.
then ayun.
pinakilala ko c charles sa mom ko.
tapos non.
kinausap xa nang mom ko.
ayieee.. hehehe..
then hinatid na kami ni charles sa car namin.
kelangan kasi namin magpunta nang mall para magshopping. :]

basta. masaya ako kasi walang angal ang mom ko sakanya.

sobrang saya ko. i can tell that my mom likes him. :]



love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
" :] good evening poh. sorry poh sa istorbo. :] "a...
Thursday. is LOVE.
"ouch. sakit nang katawan ko."wow. yan ang nasabi ...
Family day is my favorite day! :]I love this day. ...
kadagdagan sa aking kaalaman.nako. nano2od kasi ak...
lovable qoutes. :]* you can always close your eyes...
flip flops 101I bought a new pair again. while doi...
8 facts. In the 8 facts about yourself, you share ...
Fall Out Boy syndrome.me: ma, punta ako nang conce...
pink ym.yey! so cute. heehe. pink na ym ko. i love...