Saturday, December 29
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, December 29, 2007
Comments: 0
so long.
Nothing so much to blog.
just a few ramblings in life.

---

Tired of feeling the same way. I just hope he knows how to balance his time with me and to other things.
We had a fight again just this morning around 2am and until now were still not okay. its been so long already after our last fight and hell yeah.I was so happy because of not arguing with him for so long but then it happened again. He let his anger strike his heart and his feelings for me.
while I kept on telling him to cool down himself first before talking. cause we're not really fixing anything if he feels that way.

For myself, I already managed to control my anger and I even let my pride vanish along with my awful feelings.
but nothing good happened.

I'm tired of hearing him saying sorry. But I have no reason not to accept it. at least he says sorry. I just hope that there's a sincerity on it.
I still dont know whether to make it up to him this instant or still let my hurt feelings dwell with him.

CONFUSED.

but then again.
Im tired of the same old arguments that we're having.

I love him so much and I want to fix things with him.


---

btw. Im currently suffering from a stupid sickness. I bet he doesn't know anything about this because He did not ask how was I'm feeling since this morning.


our conflict made my sickness worst because I cant get myself to eat well and sleep because he is the only one that keeps on popping into my mind.


haay.


I miss him A LOT. as in a LOT.






♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
wedding survey.
Merry Christmas!
CMG.
girls will be girls.
Overdue blog post.
I miss my MOM.
very 1st time.
should I believe?
hotseat questions.
my favorite qoute!