Friday, April 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, April 18, 2008
Comments: 0
Oh ow! Mother Dear is MAD at me!
Last night, while I was browsing multiply for a great new finds. I saw this REALLY nice bag.
So I texted mom first[ she was not at the house at that time ].

"Mama, Can I buy a new bag? ü"

and she replied right away.

"Ok!"

So I sent an order form. I ordered two bags.

then texted her the amount. and same reply. I got approval from her.

then when she got home I talked to her about the bags and she said.

"ano! online shop ka na naman! sinabi ko naman sayo na tigilan muna yan! sa mall ka na lang bumili!

and I was like. [woah. I texted you earlier about the bag and you even agreed and now you are getting mad at me because of the bags I wanted? ]

but then I just laughed and said.

" HEHE eh ang ganda kasi eh. at least pag online shop hindi na ako mapapagod pag sa mall pa ako bumili"

then she just replied with "bahala ka"

then the next day. again. While I was headed home from the review. I texted her again and said.

" Ma. Pauwe na ako. I need my 1k. ü"

may smiley effect pa para hindi magalit.

she replied but I did not understand what she meant. I got home and showed her the pictures of the bags I ordered.
She wasnt mad anymore. She just said ok. then said. "i-cancel mo." but I know she was just kidding because she knows once I ordered there is no canceling anymore.

Until now. she is still not giving me the money. HAHA
I need to pay for the bags already. GAWD.


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Written by a guy.
Left or right?
Soh Cah toa.
7TH MONTH OF SWEETNESS
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY
Her 5th birthday.
The end of school year 2007-2008.
IM ON DIET!
Quick post.
back again. ♥