Monday, June 30
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, June 30, 2008
Comments: 0
Forever Goodbye.
Should I really say goodbye? Should I stop this craziness of mine? Maybe You're really not meant for me. Maybe I wasnt really meant for you. I guess its true. GOODBYE BADMINTON. bye. :(

Haha! Ang drama eh noh. Magpapaalam lang sa badminton eh. HAHAHA!

Ayun.
We didnt make it to be a part of the varsity team. Ang kinuha lang nang coach eh puro 1st year. at dating varsity. Neither any of the three of us (Charles, Reinard and I)make it to be a part of the Varsity team. Malaki na daw kami. and most of them told us that we are already graduating that is why we didnt make it. Most of them said the coach wants a freshies. Maybe they are right. and My mom is really right. I just have to STUDY. HARDER. but I will still continue to play. Its not really forever goodbye. hehe!ü

Haay nako. Ayoko na mag varsity ulit. Hindi ko na natuloy yung pagka Varsity ko sa dati kong school. :(



unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
I want it badly.
Belle-Belle.
Finally. :)
Fishy Fish. :)
My last year in HS.
9 months and still counting! ü
Fun fun.
New Layout!
Nothing Much.
Gossip.