Thursday, August 28
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, August 28, 2008
Comments: 0
New Phone.
I have new phone now. My 3230 broke so I had N70 now.

Thank you to my very kind auntie. I love her! :)

- - -


You and your other half:
Did you get over your ex, or are you over him/her?
♥ I am over him but we're good friends.
Do you love your boyfriend now?
♥ Of course.
Who said "I love you" first?
♥ Si charles.
When?
♥ Nung hinatid niya ako.
Would you date your ex again?
♥ Double date? Sure. haha!
What is your longest relationship?
♥ 1 year and 6 months ata?
What is your most significant relationship?
♥ My current relationship now.
What is the most romantic thing a significant other can do?
♥ Just be himself. I will be happy and contented with that.
Do you like pet names?
♥ Yeah sure.
Do you have any?
♥ Yes.
Is there anything that you won't tolerate in a relationship?
♥ Yes.
Do you believe in living together before engagement/marriage?
♥ No. I am totally against it.
Where did you meet your significant other?
♥ At our school.
Have you ever broken up?
♥ No. We are turning 1 year next month. :)
Have you ever had your heart broken?
♥ No.
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
♥ Oo daw.
When is your significant other's birthday?
♥ July 09, 1992
When is your anniversary?
♥ September 07
Does this person know you better than anyone else?
♥ Yes. He's the only person who knows me well.
Is this person younger than you?
♥ No.
Where was your first date?
♥ Starbucks. Church.
Would you marry this person?
♥ Hopefully. :)
What is "Your" song?
♥ Wala. haha! Madami eh.
Do you think you'll be together for a long time?
♥ We've been together for a long time.
Do you lay in bed and cuddle a lot?
♥ No. Never did that.
Where was the last place you went together?
♥ Badminton court.

unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
NCAE
My new baby.
:(
'Di inaasang lakad.
Getting ready.
Round and Round.
only when I sleep.
Surprise!
First time.
The five people you meet in heaven.