Sunday, August 10
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, August 10, 2008
Comments: 0
'Di inaasang lakad.
I was devastated wasted ravaged, whatever you call it, yesterday.
I was so bored and I've got nothing to do but just to sleep and sleep. I didn't want to study more for USTET because my grandma told me to relax before a big event but instead of relaxing I found myself sluggish and sleepy. It's not really that relaxing.

Charles and I were texting when I told him that I feel so bored and he said he feels the same way too. We both got nothing to do yesterday and both got tired of playing the PS and the PSP. so I was joking him and asking him if he wants to go Food trip or attend a mass and pray for tomorrow. I was surprised when he called and asked me to change my clothes and go to their house because I will going with them for a mass. Woola! haha. I didn't expect that he'd take it seriously.

I stayed at their house longer because Auntie Becca (charles' mom) asked me to take my dinner with them. Last time niyaya din ako ni Auntie na mag dinner sa kanila after ng USTET. That was before saturday. So saturday and sunday I will be at their home eating with them. :)

So my day yesterday turned out to be a fun day.
and my day today will also be a fun day. :)

USTET. GOODLUCK SA AKIN. :)


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Getting ready.
Round and Round.
only when I sleep.
Surprise!
First time.
The five people you meet in heaven.
Andiyan na siya.
Save the best for last.
Suspended.
NCAE II