Wednesday, July 16
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Comments: 0
Suspended.
I hate it when classes are suspended. I have to do a lot of things in school and yet I cant do anything anymore. When I've learned that classes are suspended, I hurriedly went to our CAE facilitator and borrowed module 65 so I could photocopy it. I've already done all the activities in Mod 64. :) Charles' Dad invited me to come and have a lunch with them and since the traffic was heavy, Uncle said to stay at their house muna. BUT Charles insisted. Pinauwe na ako kasi hindi na naman daw traffic. KAINIS. :x

This morning, After reading Animal Farm. Charles gave me this book for me to read.

Five people you meet in Heaven.


I have already read the first 2o pages of it and I really like how the story goes.
Its a good start. :)


So Here I am in my room. Doing nothing but studying. I'm BORED.



unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
NCAE II
My man turned 16.
Yea :)
Forever Goodbye.
I want it badly.
Belle-Belle.
Finally. :)
Fishy Fish. :)
My last year in HS.
9 months and still counting! ü