Friday, July 11
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, July 11, 2008
Comments: 0
My man turned 16.
July 09, 2008
"Happy Birthday Charles Michael Co Gaw! "

We Had a lot of fun. :)

Morning.
I played "hide and seek" with him. I asked Ysabella to give him my card and I left my gift at his classroom then I went out to hide. :)

I was really laughing at him when he was talking to my mom. Grabe. I dont know why he was so tensed when he was talking. Nabubulol siya. hihi!

After class, We went to Mcdo for a treat. It was a lot of fun! Sana nga ganon kami lagi eh.

Charles and I together with his family attended a mass. After mass, we ordered food from a Chinese Restaurant along Banawe. Me, Charles and his Dad went out to pick the foods. The food was great! Especially the Chicken feet and the Radish Cake. Yum Yum! Hindi ko kinaya ang dami nang food. Sabi ng Dad ni charles wala muna daw reduce-reduce. hehe!ü After Dinner, Charles showed them the card I made for him. We had conversations and stuffs. then charles' dad sent me home.

Pagkauwe ko nag wash-up ako. sabay tulog. grabe. Bagsak talaga ako. Sobrang pagod. hehe!ü Well, I had fun naman eh.


All my efforts are paid off. Everything is so worth it. Everyone said " Ang Tiyaga mo " Ang tiyaga ko daw gumawa nang card. haha! and ang sweet ko daw. :)

Yeah. I want to make him happy eh. As long as I can I will do anything for him. He loves everything I did for him for his birthday. and him, appreciating everything I've done is enough for me. I just want to make him happy. Happy with me :)


Card and Gift



The Pink cap and the Gray shirt with pink and yellow print. :)


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Yea :)
Forever Goodbye.
I want it badly.
Belle-Belle.
Finally. :)
Fishy Fish. :)
My last year in HS.
9 months and still counting! ü
Fun fun.
New Layout!