Sunday, July 20
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, July 20, 2008
Comments: 0
Andiyan na siya.
Yesterday at School was creepy. Katrina told me about what they saw early morning in the stairs going up to the college floor. It was recess time when she told me about that. After that, It was still early but Hope and I decided to go back to our room. It was only the two of us when we went up to our room. Walking along the 2nd floor of our building gave me GHOSTbumps (Is there such a word?) . When we passed by this particular room, we heard a strange sound. Hope looked at the room but I ignored the sound. There were no people around that building. I assure it was only me and Hope.

Grabe. Hindi ako nag dare lumingon kasi baka mamaya may makita pa ako. At ayoko din tumingin sa mga room kasi baka mamaya may makita akong di kanais nais. basta nakakatakot yung feeling. parang gusto ko na tumakbo at magsisigaw. I even remembered the creepy thing that happened last week during our Physics class. Lalo ako kinabahan. pero thank God at nakabalik kami ni hope sa room nang walang nanyare.

- - -

When my sister refuses to sleep. I always scare her with " Andiyan na siya... ". I am not certain where I heard that line but I am sure its from one of the filipino horror film. Alam niyo ba kung saan yun?

Everytime she doesnt wants to sleep. I always scare her and she eventually gets scared. and that is EVERYNIGHT. so I scare her EVERYNIGHT.

One late night, I went to her room to check her. When I got there, She was still watching T.V. So I scared her again. but she just gave me a good laugh.

*I entered her room
Me: Oh sarah,(My sister's name)
Bakit di ka pa tulog?

Sarah: Im not yet sleepy eh.

Me: Hay nako. Sige ka.
Andiyan na siya....

* With a scaring voice

Sarah: *Angry look. Ano ba yan.
Andiyan na naman siya
.
Lagi na lang siya andiyan.

* Ignored me and watched a T.V

I was stunned. Tawa ako nang Tawa. Since then, I never dare to scare her with that again. :)

- - -


*What is your shoutout all about?
? Wasted Time.
.
*Where is your cell phone?
? Here with me.
.
*How many comments do you have?
? Ewan ko.
.
*What's your current relationship?
? Taken. :)
.
*are you happy today?
? I am always happy. There is no reason to be sad. :)
..
*Who will cut and paste this first?
? Ewan ko. For sure yung mga kagaya ko na walang magawa. hehe!
.
*Someone with the same birthday as you?
? Yes. Patrick Hernandez.
.
*Are you mean?
? Only if people are also mean to me.
.
*Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
? Yes.
.
*Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
? Oo.
.
*Song you are currently listening to?
?Bye Bye - E=MC.
.
*Is your birthday on a holiday?
? No. :)
.
*Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
? Yes.
.
*Last person who texted you?
? Charles.
.
*Last person you talk on the phone?
? My Lolo.
.
*Last person you hugged?
? My cutie little brother.
.
*Last person you text messaged?
?Charles.
.
*Last song you heard?
? Bye Bye.
.
*What are you doing right now?
? Instead of studying I am currently answering this survey.
.
*Last person you are with last night?
? My baby pancho. My lovable Mini Pin.
.
*Question that almost everybody asked you this day?
? Nag aral ka na ba? - Mom
Nag aral ka na ba? - Lola
Nag aral ka na ba? - Lolo
Oh diba. pare2ho tanong nila. hehe!
.
*What are you wearing?
? Racerback and shorts.
.
*What did you have for lunch?
? Wla pang lunch eh. Nagluluto pa.
.
*Got any plans for tomorrow?
? Yes. A lot.
.
*Dislikes about tomorrow?
? Wala.
.
*Do you have to work?
? I have to Study.
.
*Are you thinking about someone? who?
? Always thinking about someone eh. CMG.
.
*Missing someone?
? Yes. I miss my daddy. :(
.
*Current mood?
? Studious. hahaha!!
.
*craving for?
? French Fries.
.
*Are you listening to music?
? Yes.
.
*What were you doing at noon today?
? wala pang noon.
.
*Has a guy/girl ever sang a song for you personally?
? Yes.
.
*Ever wanted to be a teacher?
? No.
.
*Forgive people?
? Always. Holding anger is like a poison. It eats you from the inside.
.
*Total pogi/ganda points sa guys/girls?
? No need for that. As long as the guy has a very good personality its fine with me.
.
*Has anyone ever told you they like you more than a friend?
? Yes.
.
*Name one cute celebrity..
? Wala. Lahat sila fake. Unless makita ko sila in person.
.
*Who do you like to spend your days with?
? Family charles and friends.
.
*Favorite ice-cream?
? Cookies and Cream.
.
*Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
? Oo naman.
.
*What's the weirdest thing you've heated up in the microwave?
? Butter! ahahhahaha!! Galing kasi sa fridge eh.
.
*Do you fall for people easily?
? No. Its called infatuation not Love.
.
*Has anyone disappointed you recently?
? No.
.
*Do your best friend/s support you no matter what?
? Oo. pero kapag may prob ako hindi ako kinakampihan. :c
.
*Who were you rooting for on American Idol?
? Wala.
.
*Any plans this summer?
? You mean next summer? I will be learning how to drive and have a student license and also, I will be enrolling myself in belly dancing class. hehe! Want to join me? :)




unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Save the best for last.
Suspended.
NCAE II
My man turned 16.
Yea :)
Forever Goodbye.
I want it badly.
Belle-Belle.
Finally. :)
Fishy Fish. :)