Friday, July 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, July 18, 2008
Comments: 0
Save the best for last.
As the title itself. Well, Perhaps. As said by our Dear Speech Facilitator. We did not get the chance to present for the Hosting because one of our group mate was absent. :( I was devastated and because of the mere fact that our facilitator will be gone for a week, we were really begging her to let us present and My group mate, Marcos Lee is telling ironically to our facilitator that we can present well and better. Then our facilitator just said "So, Save the best for Last". Now what? I have to memorize everything. From start to end. and I also have to practice my intonation and deliberation. Naman oh! Tsk.

NCAE III will be tomorrow. Do I need to study? I actually have a lot of things to do. I'm working on my lessons in English Particularly, Module 65 and I am also finishing reading the El filibusterismo for Filipino. I've got lot of things to do.

and Ow. I am not sure what to choose as a 2nd
course choice as of now. Nothing can supersede Psychology as my first course choice. I am actually thinking of Industrial Engineering or Information Technology since I am into Computers and stuffs. I want to be in field of medicine and at the same time in the field of engineering. :)


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Suspended.
NCAE II
My man turned 16.
Yea :)
Forever Goodbye.
I want it badly.
Belle-Belle.
Finally. :)
Fishy Fish. :)
My last year in HS.