Sunday, July 27
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, July 27, 2008
Comments: 0
Surprise!
Charles and I had a petty argument yesterday. I did nothing but sleeping. I was awaken by our maid and told me that someone is waiting for me downstairs. I knew it was Charles. Even though I was pretty mad at him I hurriedly went downstairs and to my surprise he was wearing my gift! The shirt and the Cap. So that made my madness fade away. Haha! Alam niya talaga kung ano gagawin para mawala galit ko. He stayed for a little while. Played with my siblings and my baby dog. Hindi na siya tinatahulan ni pancho. :)

He's wearing my Gift. :)


My very versatile boyfriend! haha!

We were talking on the phone late night. Inaantok na daw siya. Ako din inaantok na. Hindi namin alam kung paano nanyare basta
we both fell asleep while on the phone. Pag gising ko nasa tenga ko pa rin yung telepono. Wow. Ang galing namin noh? hahaha!


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
First time.
The five people you meet in heaven.
Andiyan na siya.
Save the best for last.
Suspended.
NCAE II
My man turned 16.
Yea :)
Forever Goodbye.
I want it badly.