Friday, July 25
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, July 25, 2008
Comments: 0
First time.
The Very First.

" Nahihiya ako sobra kanina. ü " - Charles Gaw

Since our classes end early today. We went to Powerplay to play badminton. The plan was we were supposed to play with my Mom. Unfortunately, Mom is tired from work so she wasn't able to go with us but she went to Powerplay to give me my things and my racket. She went with my 3 super duper kulit siblings and told me that they will be waiting for me and Charles at Burger King, Q ave. ( Akala ko ba pagod siya? Nyee. )

When we were playing, A guy in middle 40's, that is also playing in Powerplay approaches me and asked me if I could play with them. Probably, They are looking for potential badminton players to be in their Group. ( Ako? Talaga? hahaha! pero magaling sila ha. ) He asked how old I was and said " Aww. Sayang. Di ka namin makakalaro. kala ko 16 or so ka na. Ang bilis na kasi ng Footwork mo eh" (Asked for my age because he was pertaining to tournament. May age limit kasi doon eh.)
Aba! A great compliment. :) Atleast, Alam ko na may magandang dulot sa kin ang badminton.

Charles and I went straight to Burger king. Nag share kami sa pinakamalaking burger ng BurgerKing na bili ni Mama. We already cut it into two yet I still cant finish it but Charles finished his part. Takaw noh?

Mom offered Charles a ride home. but he insisted and said he can manage to go home. Woshoo! Pakipot! hehe!ü I dont like him to commute alone because its a bit late already. shempre, Napapayag ko siya na magpahatid for the VERY FIRST TIME. Now he knows what I feel whenever his Dad sends me home. Ilang beses na ako nahahatid nang Dad niya since then at siya, Ngayon pa lang siya nahatid ng Mom ko. :)

Wala lang. nakakatuwa lang.


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
The five people you meet in heaven.
Andiyan na siya.
Save the best for last.
Suspended.
NCAE II
My man turned 16.
Yea :)
Forever Goodbye.
I want it badly.
Belle-Belle.