Monday, August 25
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, August 25, 2008
Comments: 0
My new baby.


Finally, My new baby is with me now! My dachshund is with me now! Hinatid nila Uncle Charlie and Charles kanina and he's so cute. Yeah, HE. My new baby is a boy. Charles named it after the nickname of my first crush ever, Pao Pao.


Charles' Idea yun ha. Nag agree lang ako. hahaha! :)

He's starting to say aso niya lang daw si PAOPAO and he's starting to build an issue na. haha! Here's our conversation.

Charles: Enjoy ka sa new dog niyo ha.
Ako: Bakit hindi dog natin? Bakit hindi PAO PAO?
Charles: Dog natin.
Ako: Eh pao pao?
Charles: Pao Pao.
Ako: Baby natin?
Charles: Baby kita.

HAHAHA! ayun yun eh! Cheesy pero kinilig naman ako! haha!



I love my new baby! :)






unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
:(
'Di inaasang lakad.
Getting ready.
Round and Round.
only when I sleep.
Surprise!
First time.
The five people you meet in heaven.
Andiyan na siya.
Save the best for last.