Saturday, December 29
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, December 29, 2007
Comments: 0
why destiny?
Damn! why is it like this? pinapatamaan ba talaga ako?!

I put my iPod into shuffle. then sunod-sunod yung sad songs na pinatatamaan feelings ko.

I gotta go my own way.
You're the inspiration.
When there was me and you.
and Love will lead you back



those three songs are what I always listen to whenever I feel sad and alone.

ow gosh. WHY am I feeling this way?
Im being
MEAN again.




♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
so long.
wedding survey.
Merry Christmas!
CMG.
girls will be girls.
Overdue blog post.
I miss my MOM.
very 1st time.
should I believe?
hotseat questions.