Wednesday, April 23
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Comments: 0
UPCAT.
College exam review is finally over! Somehow, I learned a lot from those sessions. I hope to pass the UPCAT and for two reasons:

To somehow help my mom and
To have the same University with Wu wun huei

Our proctor in UPCAT MOCK said something that made me realize everything.


"Hindi mahirap ang UPCAT. You just have to aim the HIGHEST possible GRADE so you could get into that college."

Not exact words but it has the same meaning.

Yeah. He is right. so right. What he said really strucked my mind. Not ALL but A lot of incoming freshie are aiming to get into UP. I need to study harder and even more to pass the UPCAT.
I believe that all I need to do is to focus and to study more. If ever I wont pass the UPCAT it wouldn't be much failure for me because UP is just my 2nd option. nagbabakasakali lang ako.
but I know I wont be one of those lucky incoming freshie that will make it to UP. They will get the HIGHEST but I will just get a HIGH or a LOW. :x


but at least I will try. ü



unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Like mother like daughter OR Like daughter like mo...
Mr. Wu wun huei
Starbucks.
Oh ow! Mother Dear is MAD at me!
Written by a guy.
Left or right?
Soh Cah toa.
7TH MONTH OF SWEETNESS
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY
Her 5th birthday.