Sunday, April 20
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, April 20, 2008
Comments: 0
Starbucks.
After his meditation at lantaka. We decided to meet at starbucks,araneta so he could tutor me in math.

[ yeah I know. Vacation and we are still studying? thats because we are preparing for college entrance exam. :x ]

He got mad at me because I was late. 45 minutes late to be exact. :]
I was late because it took me a lot of time pampering myself. HAHA
My lola even said why dont we just study at our house.
then I said.

" Its actually a Date my lola"


HAHA. my lola and me are very close. We are very open to each other. I love my lola so much! She's like my bestfriend. ♥



When I got at starbucks. He just gave me a cold shoulder. So I bought him some food and a frappe as a sign of peace offering. HEHE but he did not accept it right away. so I have to make pa-cute and lambing and all to him so he could be okay. and it worked! HAHA






He sent me home at 7pm. then he went home right away because today is his parents anniversary. ♥




I saw this aviator of my lola. my lolo gave it to her from the earlier years. hihi
and my brother said I looked weird. and I agree! HAHA ♥









unSPOILED BRATINELLA.
Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Oh ow! Mother Dear is MAD at me!
Written by a guy.
Left or right?
Soh Cah toa.
7TH MONTH OF SWEETNESS
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY
Her 5th birthday.
The end of school year 2007-2008.
IM ON DIET!
Quick post.