Sunday, April 20
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, April 20, 2008
Comments: 0
Mr. Wu wun huei
Sunday morning.

I attended mass with Mr.wu wun huei[ aka CHARLES ] with his mom. When I arrived at the gate of their house Manong manny [ Their security guard ] made me laugh early in the morning. Its because he doesnt know me yet so our conversation went on like this:

I pressed the doorbell.

He was at the gate. at ayaw ako papasukin.


Hon with aviator. So gay!
Haha joke! ♥


He asked me:

Manong: sino po sila?
Me: Si angel po.
[ assuming that he knows me ]
manong: sino po hinahanap nila?
me: si charles po.
[ he opened the gate and further asked me more questions. ]
manong: sino ulit hinahanap mo?


me: si charles po. manong: Ahh si Miki.

[ HUH? ang layo ata nang charles sa michelle. Miki miko mika kasi ang nick name nilang magkakapatid. Michelle=miki Charles michael=miko Mikaela=mika Pero minsan ang tawag sakanila Atsi Ahnya and shobe. pero mas sanay sila manong and the maids na tawagin sila sa nick name which I forgot about.]

at ang sinabi ko na lang.

me: hindi po. Miko po.
manong: ahh sige. pasok ka na. ü

HAHAHA.
natawa talaga ako kay manong. hihi


When charles and I were on the living room.
Auntie scolded charles because he was putting on his shoes at the living room. It isnt nice daw when there is a visitor. It was said in chinese but I somehow understood what auntie meant pero hindi naman nakinig si charles. HAHA


When we're on the way to the church.
Auntie [ Mrs.Gaw] told me how hard it is to wake up MIKO. She even told me na dahan dahan niya daw ginigising si charles kasi naka bigla daw siya suntukin. Nagagalit daw kasi si charles kapag ginigising siya. haha [paano kaya kapag ako ang gumising? ow no! ] Natawa na naman ako. hihi

and there is this one time when he felt sleepy during the mass. what I did was I pinched him hard and he made a loud "ARAY!". enough for the next row to hear. haha and also he was jealous daw when I kissed his mom during the peace offering.
Hindi kasi ako nag "peace" and "kiss".
Instead of peace. I said war. HAHA
tapos pabiro akong tinulak. WOW.

Naalala ko tuloy nung ako yung nagselos nung birthday nang mom ko.
My mom kissed him kasi on his cheeks. haha pero biruan lang yung selos na yun.

Uber naman kung totohanin un.

unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Starbucks.
Oh ow! Mother Dear is MAD at me!
Written by a guy.
Left or right?
Soh Cah toa.
7TH MONTH OF SWEETNESS
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY
Her 5th birthday.
The end of school year 2007-2008.
IM ON DIET!