Wednesday, September 10
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Comments: 0
Close to Perfect.
`We had a test in English wherein if ever we got a perfect score, Automatically, We will be cleared in English. Well, That's how it is in a Non graded school like mine. I was very disappointed when my friend, Reinard told me about my score. 77/80. 3 mistakes away from being done and cleared in English. I was the highest among my classmates and the 2nd highest among the whole batch. The first one got 78. I was one mistake away from him. You know why I was very disappointed? Simply because, I was 3 MISTAKES AWAY FROM BEING CLEARED IN ENGLISH. If only I have studied more and harder. Sayang. Sobrang sayang. Kung na cleared ko ang English at this point of time I could use the English Time for updating my backlogs and skills in other subjects. :(

- - -

Our Friend Reinhel got confined because of Dengue. So we visited him yesterday. Good thing he's okay now. :)


Reinhel and my hair. :)

I saw a lot of # 7. haha!


Picture! :)
`


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
The School Paper.
THIS IS MY SIDE.
The start of September.
New Phone.
NCAE
My new baby.
:(
'Di inaasang lakad.
Getting ready.