Wednesday, September 3
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Comments: 0
THIS IS MY SIDE.
I'm going to rant about the whole story behind what happened today between me and HER since she ignored me when I called her like she doesn't want to speak to me.

This post will contain no lies and no changes in what really happened between US.

It all started after our Music Class. I approached her and I said smiling . " Uyy. Musical Director ka. You have the power to choose which class will watch us. Yung 11w3 class na lang. " I had the guts to suggest to her the 11w3 class because her boyfriend is also there. She gave me a disinterested look and told me " Ayoko. Ayoko ma-Criticize. "
and I said. " Ha? Sino? Eh andun naman yung boyfriend mo eh. Bakit ayaw mo" she replied. " Eh hindi naman ako mag pe-perform eh tsaka andun kasi si *." She is referring to the person she thinks will say negative things about our concert. I just shut my mouth and headed to our next class.

Yes. It is obviously clear that I got pissed BUT still, I shut my mouth hoping for a ceasefire and I just talked to Anna and discussed to Anna what SHE have said. Anna also wants that class for the reason that most of our close friends and previous classmates are there and our class president's best friend is also in that class that is why I really had the guts to SUGGEST the 11w3. Since we are going to perform for the concert we feel comfortable with 11w3. I just can't accept and understand her reason for not wanting 11w3 but Its fine with me if 11w3 wont watch us. It was just a suggestion of mine anyway.

If she thinks about criticisms so much, On the first place It will not be her that will be criticize but US, the performers. What is her problem with that? Hindi naman pala siya mag pe-perform eh why does she worry so much about criticism when in the first place It won't be her being criticize. Get me?

Just because she is afraid of being criticize by that particular person??? Very unreasonable.
I cant understand the logic why she doesn't want that class to watch us when her boyfriend is in that class. I mean, Ganon ba talaga siya maaapektuhan ng criticism nang taong yun kaya kahit class yun nang boyfriend niya ayaw niya panoorin kami o dahil sa hindi siya mag pe-perform at hindi rin siya mapapanood?


Me, as a very understanding person I ignored everything and regarded it as NOTHING.

I ignored the issue and just did what I had to do and anticipating for a ceasefire that maybe I should just understand her because she's stressed lately then later on Anna talked calmly with HER. TAKE NOTE I didn't asked Anna to talk to HER. Anna said " Uyyy... Pagbigyan mo na naman si angel. " Dito. Dito ako nainis. Nagsalita siya na parang GALIT at MATARAY. According to Anna and my other classmate. Pasalamat siya wala ako nung nagsalita siya kungdi baka nasagot ko siya. Eto sabi niya kay Anna. " Si Charles lang naman ang gusto ni Angel sa Villegas Class eh! Wag niya Idamay ang buong klase! Bigyan ko na lang nang ticket si Charles. "

Eto lang masasabi ko.

"HAHAHAHA O talaga? Bakit ikaw? Ikaw lang naman ang may AYAW kay * ah dahil lang sa panlalait na sinasabi mo. Wag mo Idamay ang buong klase! Kung ayaw mo sakanya eh di wag mo siya bigyan nang ticket at wag mo papuntahin! Yung tao na yun lang pala ang problema mo eh. Hindi dahil sa MUSICAL DIRECTOR KA YUNG GUSTO MO LANG YUNG MASUSUNOD as a musical director you also have to consider the suggestions of your MEMBERS and hello? It was just a simple suggestion! and FYI Hindi lang si CHARLES ang kilala ko sa VILLEGAS CLASS. at hindi ko na kailangan isa isahin pa sila katulad nang pinagawa mo kanina at HINDI LANG AKO ANG MAY GUSTO NA ANG VILLEGAS CLASS ang manood sa concert. You don't have the right to speak to me that way kasi hindi mo naman alam ang buong detalye at walang dahilan para magtaray ka. DO NOT BE SO SENSITIVE hindi lang ako ang maysabi, Sabi din nang lahat."


How I wish that I had the chance to tell her all these things when I was still in heat but she did not give me any chance because she refused to talk to me. I called her many times but she ignored me not once and not twice. Hindi ako ang unang nagtaray at nagalit. Tumahimik na lang ako kasi hindi naman big deal sa kin to pero para ata sakanya big deal ang issue na to at nagresign pa siya bilang MUSICAL DIRECTOR. Why? Big deal ba?

Why can't you just talk to me and clear everything? I shut my mouth at first, you know why? Because you are my friend and I didn't want to ruin our friendship just because of this stupid issue but you gave me reasons to say what I mean and mean what I say.

I broke my silence because I know when it comes to your side I am wrong and you are right. People think negatively about me and they have their side on yours and on my side I am right and you are wrong and People think negatively about you and they are on my side. I don't like that to happen but sorry, It is actually happening now.

NOW. If you are reading this. Let's just forget who's right and who's wrong. Let's just find a solution to this issue. After all, I don't like us to be like this. After all, You are my friend.


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
The start of September.
New Phone.
NCAE
My new baby.
:(
'Di inaasang lakad.
Getting ready.
Round and Round.
only when I sleep.
Surprise!