Monday, September 1
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, September 01, 2008
Comments: 0
The start of September.
Him and Her.

September 1. A great start of BER months.
Significant dates this month are September 7, Our First Anniversary and September 19, My 16th Birthday. :)

I am very excited for our BIG day. It makes me feel overjoyed. Thinking about our First Anniversary is like a tranquilizer to me. It makes me feel so calm and so happy. It will surely be a rapturous day. We already have plans for our Sunday. We intend to do the same things we did when we celebrated our first monthsary Ow. Please help us. Do you know any place where we can chill and enjoy at the same time? HELP. PLEASE. ) . Attend an early morning mass.
Eat our breakfast at Mcdo, go somewhere(and eat our lunch, Probably at one of the Chinese restaurants along banawe and Go and get our 12th cup at star bucks.

Our only problem is a place to chill or somewhere like a recreation or leisure place. I don't know. we are both totally clueless where to go. So can you please help us? PLEASE. :( We really want to itinerant on our day.



- - -


Before the start of September, A lot of things have happened.
First, The birthday of my close friend, Karen. Our circle of friends, The Kshatrias failed to give her a surprise on the day of her birthday because of our schedule. So we celebrated her birthday a little bit late but atleast we made her happy. :)

Happy Birthday again KAREN! ILY!

So where are the boys?
Karen. Ria. Kath. Me.


What else happened? Of course the very controversial " SABAYANG BIGKASAN " (!)
Let me remind you that this is my blog so I have the right to rant about things.

Honestly, Magsenians, Our Class has nothing against the winners of the said CONTEST. Its just it's hard to accept the fact that we should have won if its in the ranking system not the scoring system. Well that is just according to our Cae Facilitator. OK? I myself have nothing against the placers of SABAYANG BIGKASAN. As one batch. I am proud of everyone especially to our class who really exerted efforts and sacrificed time and energy for everything that surpassed the event. We became more bonded and had the opportunity to learn more about each others capability and abilities when it comes to creativeness. As what May Boliche always say " Sa puso at sa isip ng lahat. Tayo ang panalo". So right. :)



Magsenians' Philippine flag. :))



I like this pic. :)
My Bestfriend and My boyfriend.

and of course, We did nothing but played PSP.

And took lots of pictures!

unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
New Phone.
NCAE
My new baby.
:(
'Di inaasang lakad.
Getting ready.
Round and Round.
only when I sleep.
Surprise!
First time.