Tuesday, September 9
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Comments: 0
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
" Love is a state of balance. A balance shared by two person. "
090708

Charles and I celebrated our 12th Month of Sweetness last Sunday. Time had passed so fast and now we have just celebrated our 12th monthsary, Our VERY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY. :)
From the Very start I knew this relationship will surely be a harmonious relationship. I knew from the very start that our relationship will make us a better person by having each other. I thank God for giving CMG to me. I think God surely knows that CMG will make me a better person.

September 06, We waited for midnight and greeted each other a VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. We talked about sweet nothings and reminisced our moments together when he was still courting me.Our kwentuhan session reached time until 2am which gave us an eye bags and a sleepy morning.

September 07, My alarm rang. Checked the time and called Charles to wake him up. It was only 5:30am and He and I was still VERY SLEEPY. So we decided to just attend Mass at 8am instead of 7am. He went here at our house early as 7am. He played with my siblings and our baby dog, Pao Pao while I was still getting ready. We took some pictures before going to the Church.

We attended a Mass and the Homily is all about LOVE! haha and We Went to MCDO crossings to eat our breakfast.

This is what we did on our VERY 1ST MONTHSARY. We ate Breakfast at Mcdo, Attended a Mass and Went to Starbucks, Araneta for our very 1st cup. We repeated everything again but this time, Of course, We added some more things to do.

We watched the Volleyball Championship Game of my best friend, Lloyd and Charles' friend, Jovee. After the Game we went to Amichi, Tomas Morato to have a splendid Lunch! but unfortunately, when we went to Amichi. There were lots of people. It was full. So we decided to go to Starbucks first. We went to Starbucks, Tomas Morato because it is the nearest. After an hour we went to Amichi. The Food was GREAT!! We werent able to take a dessert because 8 slices of pizza and a lasagna is too much for us to eat. We were so full. We can't barely take anymore food. We went to my house and chilled with my Grandmother.

We were Happy. So much happy.
We had a great day.
A tiring but a very happy and great day! :)


Hon, Thank you for making our day very special. I was surprised with everything you have done for our day. I love you so much and I hope that you will always stay the same. :)






The first picture.
Our 12th Cup.

Four Cheeses!

Lasagna!

Yummy Ferrero!


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
The School Paper.
THIS IS MY SIDE.
The start of September.
New Phone.
NCAE
My new baby.
:(
'Di inaasang lakad.
Getting ready.
Round and Round.