Sunday, October 19
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, October 19, 2008
Comments: 0
Movie Review: Prom Night.
I have recently watched Prom Night. It was horrifying and full of adrenaline rush. Dapat panonoodin namin 'to nila Charles and Eduardo sa bahay nila kaya lang nawalan kami nang time para manood. Instead, I watched it myself together with my Auntie. We were screaming and screaming. We pity donna, the lead actress, for losing her friends and her hot boyfriend. Awww. :(






unSPOILED BRATINELLA.
Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Blogthings.
Tawa ka muna.
Givin' me a RUSH.
Help me Decide.
25 reasons why I love CMG.
Immersion with AlphaV.
13th Monthsary. ♥
Kanino may gusto ang Promo Guy?
My Bestfriend's 16th Birthday.
Behind the real thing.