Sunday, October 12
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, October 12, 2008
Comments: 0
Immersion with AlphaV.
Alpha V= Villegas Class.

Since I can't come to La Naval = HUMAN BARRICADE. My parents requested me to have Immersion again to pay off the time that is supposedly for La Naval. Lucky as I am, I went with charles' class. We rode my very own school bus. KAHILO! :x

Joie, nikolai and I together with Ms. Terrado and Ms. Santos went to Robinsons. We thought we were just going to a nearby store. Ow oh.

We did nothing but chitchat. picture. and eat!



Photobucket

Before heading off.


Photobucket

Ang baby ni Joie! :)

Photobucket

Aww. :)


Photobucket


Emo eh. hahaha!
Di bagay.

unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
13th Monthsary. ♥
Kanino may gusto ang Promo Guy?
My Bestfriend's 16th Birthday.
Behind the real thing.
Seaweeds + Rice?
Say Sorry.
Exboyfriend-Boyfriend Rivalry.
Sweet Sixteen.
Clean it up baby!
Close to Perfect.