Saturday, September 27
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, September 27, 2008
Comments: 0
Exboyfriend-Boyfriend Rivalry.
" The moment they met, The moment they saw each other,
The tension between them was so high. "


I asked Kenneth, My ex boyfriend to accompany me to La Salle to pass Charles' form.

Am I a Bad Girl? No. Of course I'm not.

I didn't know that the deadline for passing La Salle form at our school was very near. I handled his form because he was absent the day I passed our UST forms and that was early July. I did not pass his La Salle form yet because there were still incomplete requirements. When I knew the date of the deadline, It was too late for me to pass his form. So I had no chances left but to pass his form myself.

I asked my friends If they could accompany me to La Salle but none of them offered their time because of our busy schedules. Charles' can't come with me because if ever Auntie Becca (Charles' mom) knew about it, She might get mad either to me or Charles. I kept on asking him to come with me. When Charles and I were talking about his form and thinking who will come with me, I didn't know why but Kenneth crossed my mind. I jokingly told him, " Kay Kenneth na lang ako magpapasama. Sige ka. " and he surprisingly replied " O sige. Okay lang. kesa naman ikaw lang magisa. at least mas safe ka kapag may kasama. "

I was shocked! I really did not expect his answer. I have said that for him to get jealous but turned out that he just showed everyone how much he trusts me. Don't you think so?

He told me he's a bit paranoid and a bit jealous but he trusts me so much and he is certain that my loyalty belongs only to him. I felt happy for what he said. I know He is the kind of man who will never get jealous of small things or rather he is not a man with a "makitid na utak" and I am proud of that.


Tuesday, My first meeting with kenneth.
I texted Kenneth. I asked him if he could come with me to La Salle. He agreed,definitely. We have never seen each other for a year since we broke up. Things were cool with us because we were still friends in spite of what happened between us and I broke up with him in a nice way.
Things went well and some misunderstandings between us were settled.

That night, Kenneth texted me and told me that he still have feelings for me and the he wants me back and that he will get me back at the right time. What he said has no significance to me because I don't have any feelings for him since we broke up. I told Charles about what Kenneth have said. after I told him about it. He didn't say a thing. He's silent and I didn't know what went on in his mind.

Wednesday, My 2nd meeting with Kenneth and THEIR first meeting.
Unfortunately, Charles' form still lack some requirements. So I told him to give me back the form. Charles went with me to meet up with Kenneth. At first Charles was hesitant, He said he doesn't want to see Kenneth. I forced him to come because I didn't want Kenneth to think negative things about Charles for not coming with me to get his form. that led us to some misunderstandings. We meet up with Kenneth with things unsettled between Charles and me.
Kenneth came. Charles didn't even smiled at him. I felt the tension between the two of them. Charles thank Kenneth for his efforts then we parted ways.

Does the rivalry end?



unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Sweet Sixteen.
Clean it up baby!
Close to Perfect.
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
The School Paper.
THIS IS MY SIDE.
The start of September.
New Phone.
NCAE
My new baby.