Tuesday, September 16
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Comments: 0
Clean it up baby!
The whole higher level of Angelicum College cleaned the school premises today. It was a very hot day but the whole class of Ms.Magsino had fun cleaning up. (Naglinis ba ako?) We all had fun satisfying ourselves eating ice cream as we feel the heat of summer sunshine. :)

Bago mag linis. Shempre dapat nakatali ang buhok.
Kasi lahat ng dumi kakapit sa buhok.

at shempre, Someone who will wipe off your sweat,
buy you a drink
and give you a relaxation after a tiring day. :)


I feel so envious with others whenever I see a tripod with them. I really wanted to have a tripod ever since I got a digital camera. For so long of wanting to have a tripod, I just found out that my Mom has a tripod that she had never used. WOW. so great. Meron naman pala siya eh. Di man lang siya nagsabi. At least I have what I wanted now. :)




unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Close to Perfect.
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
The School Paper.
THIS IS MY SIDE.
The start of September.
New Phone.
NCAE
My new baby.
:(
'Di inaasang lakad.