Tuesday, September 23
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Comments: 0
Sweet Sixteen.

I just turned 16 last September 19,2008. Before anything else, I thank Papa God for giving me a meaningful life. 16 years of existence in this world that made me grow into a wonderful person. I thank my family who are always by my side no matter what happens. I thank My Friends, The Kshatrias who exerted efforts to surprise me and to make me happy on my birthday. I thank everyone who greeted me especially those people I didn't expect. and of course, I thank my Hon who made my birthday even more special. I love you all and THANK YOU.

Honey gave me this bag. :)
Birthday Gift niya.
THANK YOU HON!

Buhay Princesa.

Kshatrias with Ms. Brozo and Floran.


Thank You my precious friends for this wonderful cake!
hehe!:)


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Clean it up baby!
Close to Perfect.
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
The School Paper.
THIS IS MY SIDE.
The start of September.
New Phone.
NCAE
My new baby.
:(