Sunday, September 28
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, September 28, 2008
Comments: 0
Seaweeds + Rice?
When I was getting some water to drink at the fridge I saw a pack of seaweeds that me and my mom love to eat. I love to eat seaweeds with warm rice. Mom and I love eating it together. Sad thing, She's not around right now. I miss her a lot. I really really miss her. so I had no choice but to eat our favorite snack alone. all by myself. :c


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Say Sorry.
Exboyfriend-Boyfriend Rivalry.
Sweet Sixteen.
Clean it up baby!
Close to Perfect.
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
The School Paper.
THIS IS MY SIDE.
The start of September.
New Phone.