Sunday, September 28
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, September 28, 2008
Comments: 0
Say Sorry.
Photobucket


Sorry is a simple word but it heals wounds of the hearts. Sorry is just a word but it settles conflicts and arguments. Sorry is a word that everyone needs to hear. Sorry changes people's life. An apology is the super glue of life. It can repair just about anything.


I want to apologize to CMG. I know I've been such a bad girl. I know I've been a pain in his head this past few days. I love you and I'm Sorry. :)





unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Exboyfriend-Boyfriend Rivalry.
Sweet Sixteen.
Clean it up baby!
Close to Perfect.
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
The School Paper.
THIS IS MY SIDE.
The start of September.
New Phone.
NCAE