Saturday, October 11
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, October 11, 2008
Comments: 0
13th Monthsary. ♥
OCTOBER 07.

Everything was planned by yours truly. Rewind. He gave me much surprises and much love on our 1st monthsary last October 07,2007. Now, It is my turn to give him surprises and much love. To surprise him, I bought a bouquet of red roses for him. Especially for him. I want to make him feel the way he made me feel on our 1st monthsary. I want to make him feel like a girl. I was happy when I made him happy as well as the others who were surprised when they knew that the bouquet was for him. Even his family were surprised with what I did. :) I gave him lots of surprises that day. :)



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

"Happy 13th Monthsary CMG!
I Love You! :) "




unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Kanino may gusto ang Promo Guy?
My Bestfriend's 16th Birthday.
Behind the real thing.
Seaweeds + Rice?
Say Sorry.
Exboyfriend-Boyfriend Rivalry.
Sweet Sixteen.
Clean it up baby!
Close to Perfect.
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.