Saturday, October 11
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, October 11, 2008
Comments: 0
Kanino may gusto ang Promo Guy?
?Last week, After Immersion @ Binondo. We went to Trinoma to buy things. I was with Anna,Pat C. and Archie. We were in this booth wherein you have to check out their products in different stalls and afterwards,when you have visited each stall they will give you a freebie.

A promo guy(?) approached me and told me to try it out. Since we were not in a hurry a decided to give it a try. While I was about to check one of their product booth the electricity of Trinoma suddenly went out for a few seconds. Of course, I was worried and bothered. The Glorietta incident strucked my mind. While the lights were out I was praying hard, Hoping that nothing bad will happen. Thank God it is just because of the Power Shortage.


Anyway, When the power went on, I went to one of their booth and the promo guy I met earlier was the one in charge. I gave him my flyer for him to stamp it. I was shocked when he stamped everything that should be stamped. As in EVERYTHING. that simply means I can have the freebie without going through all the hardships of each booth. He insisted that I go and get my freebie. He even accompanied me to get the freebie. Archie and I were both shocked and wondering. Archie said, The promo guy probably likes me and so I said, The Promo guy maybe likes him. Haha!

To this day, I am still wondering why the guy was nice and everything to me.

"Sineduce mo kasi!" - Archie.
"Sira Ulo!" - sabi ko.


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
My Bestfriend's 16th Birthday.
Behind the real thing.
Seaweeds + Rice?
Say Sorry.
Exboyfriend-Boyfriend Rivalry.
Sweet Sixteen.
Clean it up baby!
Close to Perfect.
Our 12th Monthsary. / The First year.
The School Paper.