Saturday, October 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, October 18, 2008
Comments: 0
Givin' me a RUSH.
I am BORED. I've got a lot of things to do but I am too lazy to function.
THINGS TO DO:
  • Trigonometry Logarithms (L3) and Oblique Triangles.
  • Statistics Random Sampling
  • Physics Newton's Law
  • CLE Jesus in Prayer ( 3 lessons )
  • Health Drug Education and Responsible Parenthood and Family planning
I WANT TO FINISH THEM ALL TODAY!!!

Charles is at ATENEO today. Competing for a Math Quiz Bee. I hope he gets a place. :)

Yesterday was our PFC.(Parent-Facilitator Conference.) I got a star in one of my subjects and that according to Mrs.Magsino I am advanced. Wohoo! My mom didn't got mad to me. :)


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Help me Decide.
25 reasons why I love CMG.
Immersion with AlphaV.
13th Monthsary. ♥
Kanino may gusto ang Promo Guy?
My Bestfriend's 16th Birthday.
Behind the real thing.
Seaweeds + Rice?
Say Sorry.
Exboyfriend-Boyfriend Rivalry.