Sunday, October 19
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, October 19, 2008
Comments: 0
Taffy na ako!
Wohoo! After 3 years! Ngayon lang ako naging Taffy sa Teentalk/Candymag.com.
From Jellybean Now I am a Taffy! hahaha! :)

Try niyo sumali sa Candymag.com Forum. Masaya! You will sure learn a lot of things about love, friends, family, economy, pets and many more! There is also an online buying in candymag.com.

TRY IT! :)

CLICK HERE.


* I still can't edit pictures in photobucket. Their system is still down. :p

unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Movie Review: Prom Night.
Blogthings.
Tawa ka muna.
Givin' me a RUSH.
Help me Decide.
25 reasons why I love CMG.
Immersion with AlphaV.
13th Monthsary. ♥
Kanino may gusto ang Promo Guy?
My Bestfriend's 16th Birthday.