Sunday, December 30
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, December 30, 2007
Comments: 0
exactly Me.
fun quiz for myspace profile and blog


Definitely ME! Im a true Virgo.
I was kinda surprised of the result but yeah. its really ME.
I love the last part. Im a FIGHTER!
Mean again?

HELL NO.
but not for the
Longs for freedom thingy.
currently. I am having the freedom to express myself.
freedom to do anything I wanted
and of course the Freedom to Love.
owyeah. I miss Charles a lot. :c


- - -

He just called. * kilig! *
Charles just called just to say I LOVE YOU.
and said that he misses me a lot.
and to make lambing.
I love it when he baby-talk me.
I love the way he say
" ilabyou beri mach "

in a very cute way. hehe
that makes me miss him more. :c

awww. I miss you more. I really do. :c




♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
why destiny?
so long.
wedding survey.
Merry Christmas!
CMG.
girls will be girls.
Overdue blog post.
I miss my MOM.
very 1st time.
should I believe?