Tuesday, January 22
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Comments: 0
less FIGHT. more LOVE.
I was surprised to see my name on the list.
I was chosen as a substitute teacher for MATH subject?
THE HELL! bakit sa dinami dami. bakit math pa?!
I envy ria and jeanne because they were assigned in PLAYHOUSE. :c
Charles was also chosen to be a sub teacher and we're both in MATH DEPARTMENT.
HAHA. Unlucky of him was he will have to teach 2ND YEAR and 3RD YEAR STUDENTS.

GOODLUCK HON! ü

Anyway. The good thing is he only have 3 classes on that particular day.
So he get to see me during his vacant periods. I asked him to just stay in my room and help me
with my class. hehe.ü

I know this will be fun. Another challenge for me again.




- - -




I was late for school today.
So I have no choice but to commute because no one is gonna drive me to school
So no choice but to take the easy way. TAXI or TRICYCLE.
both cost P50 and If I take a jeep to school. It will just cost me P6 and a little walk from my house.
I always take the easy way and I never really go for the hard way.
So this morning. Instead of wasting my P50 just for the hike. I decided to just take a jeepney to school.
It cause me a little pain on the foot but it really paid off because I learned something today.
and decided to live by it little by little.

"TRY TO LIVE LIFE LIKE A TYPICAL TEENAGER"

and my own meaning of that is to live my life not in vain. not ONLY in all the good things in life. but I must also try the hard way. Wherein reality is really based upon. Ride a jeepney if I dont need a taxi. Save my money for good and NEEDED things in life. and THATS ALL. HAHA.

Honestly. Im tired of riding a taxi to go somewhere I wanted. Im tired of having EVERYTHING I can have.
I want the other way around. I want to experience something realistic.
Believe me or not. That is how I REALLY FEEL.




- - -




" All I really want is to LESSEN our FIGHTS. and gain MORE LOVE. and have a deeper understanding from the BOTH of us in all CIRCUMSTANCES"

♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Intruder ALERT! there was a BOY in my ROOM.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
Hello 2008 !
just a glimpse of my college life.
exactly Me.
why destiny?
so long.
wedding survey.
Merry Christmas!
CMG.