Thursday, January 3
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, January 03, 2008
Comments: 0
Hello 2008 !
last few hours of December 31,2007

I helped my family prepare our media noche. I had fun preparing em'
while waiting for 2008. Something caught my mind.


What will happen to me this 2008?


a lot of things popped into my mind.
Will I be more mature this year?
Will I be more understanding this year?
Will I be more curious about the things that exist in this world?


I'm looking forward for a lot of things this year especially - -
My last year in high school and
Our 1st anniversary [ eventually HOPING! ]

well, COME what may. I will still be the girl that everyone used to know.


- - -

January 1 2008


We went to the mall to pay our post paid bills. While we were in SMART. I charged my phone at the charging station [ obviously ] then I went to sit and watch over my fone. as we were about to leave and I was about to get my fone. A man went straight to the charging station and picked up my phone. Suddenly, i turned red and laughed because He thought my phone were one of the model phones. HAHA : )

He and I just laughed and apologized for what happened.

todo LAUGH TRIP kami nila mama. HAHA : )

- - -

January 2 2008

I miss charles a lot.
Finally, He agreed on having a foot spa with me. HAHA
He decided to go with me. ang saya saya ko!

after a while, I was texting him few times already but I got no reply from him.
then My fone rang.

" Hon, I fell asleep pero
I already fell for you. hehe "

HAHA. kinda cheesy pero kilig ako!
habang tumatagal lalo siyang nagiging malambing.

I cant wait to see him ü




♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
just a glimpse of my college life.
exactly Me.
why destiny?
so long.
wedding survey.
Merry Christmas!
CMG.
girls will be girls.
Overdue blog post.
I miss my MOM.