Tuesday, February 19
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Comments: 0
7 sweetest rules? haha.

7 do's

1. Do at least one sweet thing everyday.

2. Do ask permission before going elsewhere

3. DO call and SAY honeydreams,Together forever

everynight

4. Do LISTEN to each other's POINT OF VIEW

and try to UNDERSTAND before saying anything

5. Do HELP each other in any possible WAY

6. Always be each other's INSPIRATION

7. Always keep HOPE, FAITH and LOVE alive. Ü



7 don’t's

1. Don’t answer ewan, wala and above all, no silent treatment.

2. Don’t hurt yourself

3. Don’t walkout when having an argument

4. Don’t say mean and bad words

5. Don’t ever LIE

6. Don’t ever FLIRT with other girls and boys

7. Don’t ever LEAVE each other .




From now on, Charles and I must live with these rules. He was the one who insisted these rules. At first, I refused to do this because I don't believe in rules and so. but then when he said to me whole heartedly while looking straight to my eyes that he will change, nagbago yung mood ko bigla and I started believing that I should give these rules a try. Majority, siya ang nagisip nun lahat. hehe.ü

♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
The sweetest thing
Dinner time with the gaw family. again.
I love my number 1 enemy.
Dinner Time with the GAW FAMILY.
Sad Love Story.
Rules of an Argument
less FIGHT. more LOVE.
Intruder ALERT! there was a BOY in my ROOM.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
Hello 2008 !