Sunday, February 3
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, February 03, 2008
Comments: 0
Dinner Time with the GAW FAMILY.
Delayed post. = currently here in La union.


- - -
01.29.08
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER FOR A DAY.
Most of my students are my schoolbus mate. so it wasnt that hard handling them.
I had a nice day with them and of course a stressful day. :]
- - -

After the MUSIC RELOADED CONCERT
Charles and I went to their house because his dad invited me to join them in dinner.
At first I refused. Hiya ako eh. sabi ko kay charles na wag na lang kasi nahihiya talaga ako but then I know that it would be a great time.
So I gained all my courage and decided to be with them. hihi
We ate dinner and talked and stayed for awhile then hinatid na ako ni mr.gaw[his dad].

I had a great time being with them and it was my 1st time to be with another family.
I really enjoyed the night. A very happy night.



♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Sad Love Story.
Rules of an Argument
less FIGHT. more LOVE.
Intruder ALERT! there was a BOY in my ROOM.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
Hello 2008 !
just a glimpse of my college life.
exactly Me.
why destiny?
so long.