Wednesday, February 6
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Comments: 0
I love my number 1 enemy.
I love my bestfriend and at the same time my Number 1 Enemy.

No other than MY MOM. :]
Before she left for Hongkong for a business trip
We had a fight that we did not settled before she went to her trip.
The day before she came back I texted her and said SORRY.
then Everything went well until she asked me if what I want to have from hongkong.

I asked for a NEW DIGICAM.

To my surprise. She agreed and said she will buy one for me.



OH MY GOLLY!




I just
cant believe she agreed to buy me a New cam. :]] She bought me a blue olympus digicam. She always buy me something in blue. Even the iPOD she bought for me was blue.




"Hey ma, You know nman may favorite color is pink diba? I wonder why you kept on buying me Blue things. HEHE."



anyway. I love her so much. Even though she lacks time for me, I still try to understand her.




♥ Happy Monthsary CMCG! wo ai ni. mwahh.ü
kong hee huat chai! ü ♥






♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Dinner Time with the GAW FAMILY.
Sad Love Story.
Rules of an Argument
less FIGHT. more LOVE.
Intruder ALERT! there was a BOY in my ROOM.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
Hello 2008 !
just a glimpse of my college life.
exactly Me.
why destiny?