Sunday, February 10
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, February 10, 2008
Comments: 0
Dinner time with the gaw family. again.
02. 09. 08

Charles' Mom invited me to attend a seminar about dating in Tanglaw University Center.

So I prepared early because I know I will be late if I did not manage my time.
I leave the house early but still ended up late.

OMG.

Just because I dont have a change to pay the taxi. My money is a whole P500 and I only need p50 to get there. Luckily, the taxi I had have a change for my 500.
Gosh. I was so ashame of being late.

Then we headed straight to the center. Mrs.Gaw is very caring and a very lovable person. I never felt being out of place with her. She always hold my hands. She introduced me to all of her friends in the center and we indeed talked a lot. She asked me about my likes, my favorite subject and etc. It was really nice being with her.

I learned a lot from the seminar. I like the idea of

DELAYED GRATIFICATION

It is where couples pro long the state of not seeing each other.

"para lalong ma miss ang isat isa

para maging mas exciting ang
susunod na pagkikita."

I have thought about doing it to me and charles. but then how would I do that if we see each other everyday and the fact that he is my classmate.
HAHA.
anyway I could do that in college.

Mrs. Gaw asked me to have dinner with them.
After the seminar we dropped his sister in starbucks and headed straight to their house.
While waiting for dinner. We played playstation with his younger sister, took pictures and then we ate dinner. Mrs. Gaw cooks well. She has a great style in cooking. No wonder she was chosen to assist in Chinese cuisine show in TUC.
Honestly. I want to be like her because I never forget that someone have told me.
Gusto nang mga lalaki ang mga babae na katulad nang nanay nila.
In a good way to ah.
sshhh lang kau kay CMG. hindi niya alam to. hehe.ü
I love his family. When I see them happy I suddenly misses my DAD.
I see the true meaning of family in them.

anyway.


I had a really great time with them.

Never a dull time with the Gaw Family.











♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
I love my number 1 enemy.
Dinner Time with the GAW FAMILY.
Sad Love Story.
Rules of an Argument
less FIGHT. more LOVE.
Intruder ALERT! there was a BOY in my ROOM.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
Hello 2008 !
just a glimpse of my college life.
exactly Me.