Monday, February 11
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, February 11, 2008
Comments: 0
The sweetest thing
Before anything else. I'll give you the definition of the word SWEET.


S W E E T : adjective

    1. Containing or derived from sugar.
    2. Retaining some natural sugar; not dry: a sweet wine.
    1. Pleasing to the senses; agreeable: the sweet song of the lark; a sweet face.
    2. Pleasing to the mind or feelings; gratifying: sweet revenge



- - -


For me the word SWEET is associated with the word LOVE.
[ kinikilig ako. Basta kinikilig ako. HAHA ]


I know. Its kinda weird when us girls feel this so called word


* K I L I G *.


Even to the smallest things that guys do for us make us so inlove with them.
Its like after the moment was done. We still keep on reminiscing that VERY moment of our lives and admit it, thinking of it give us this kilig feeling that make us so head over heels inlove with them!

so yeah. I was actually talking about my own feelings here. HAHA.
because I am so head over heels inlove with MR. CMG!
and even more because of the sweet nothings ERR. EVERYTHING. [ much better. I made my OWN word and OWN definition. HAHA ] that he did this past few days.


* One night. I fell asleep while we were on the phone. [ I admit I was really tired and sleepy back then and he was talking to his sister and that was the reason why I fell asleep ] and the morning came. He was upset by what happened and he thinks that he is boring because I fell asleep while on the phone with him. a lot of discussions were made then 1 thing really made me tick. He said he just wants to hear me say
*honeydreams = our own word that means dream of me honey and have a sweetdream.
and * Together Forever. I know its kinda mushy to you guys but we live by this words and for us when it comes to LOVE there is no Corny or mushy. and not hearing this at the end of each day makes our day incomplete.
I didnt expect that these words are really important to him and I was surprised to know that these words are indeed part of his daily life. ü



* While we were in his house after dinner with his family. We stayed in their living room and watched T.V. I saw his guitar and borrowed it. Then he took it from me and sang me a nice song in a very good tone.[ MY GOSH! I didnt know he sings well pala. My talent pala si CMG. HAHA. ] I was so kilig right on that very moment. I cant help but to giggle. Just imagine him looking straight into my eyes while he was singing and playing the guitar.

Haaayyy. I easily get hypnotized by his chinito eyes. I so love his eyes. :]


" Its your smile, your face, your lips
that I miss.
Those
sweet little eyes that stare at me
and make me
say I am with you through all the way
'cause its you who feels the emptiness in me
It changes everything I see when
I know
I got you with me. "


Naalala ko lang bigla. I love this song. Especially dedicated for him. ü



* While we were in their car with his dad on our way to my place with him on the passenger's seat and me on the back seat. I simply texted him [ Imagine we were just on few inches away. HAHA ]

" I LOVE YOU. ü "

and his reply made me so KILIG! haha.

" I LOVE YOU MORE "


I cant help but to smile and fall inlove more. [ I hope his dad did not notice me through the mirror. or else he'll think Im insane. smiling all by myself. HAHA kidding! ]




for the last yet the mushiest/ sweetest thing.


* After eating his lunch. [ Yeah. I eat his lunch. I eat in recess and I also bite a food on his lunch. matakaw ako? NAH. haha. masarap lang talaga yung luto nang mom niya I cant afford to say NO. hihi ] anyway. after eating, He held my hands and put it onto his face and made lambing [ like a cat that needs to be caressed. HAHA ].
I cant go into details anymore because its kinda hard to describe it. :]
then the feeling got more intense when he said


" wag mo ako iiwan ah? "



waaaaahhh!!! gusto kong umiyak sa sobrang kilig at tuwa.



He is indeed the sweetest person in my life. Nothing compares the feelings that I feel for him. He is evrything I could wish for. He is what I always wanted He is my other half though still, There could never be a perfect relationship and everyone must go to a part of bumps and curves and we'll get through all of these imperfections of this road TOGETHER and FOREVER.


I am very happy with him. A LOT HAPPY.







My BOYFRIEND. haha :]

MR. CMG




♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Dinner time with the gaw family. again.
I love my number 1 enemy.
Dinner Time with the GAW FAMILY.
Sad Love Story.
Rules of an Argument
less FIGHT. more LOVE.
Intruder ALERT! there was a BOY in my ROOM.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
Hello 2008 !
just a glimpse of my college life.